Most non-U.S. citizens must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States or its territories. Exceptions include:

  • Diplomats (visa status A);
  • Official government representatives to an international organization (visa status G); and
  • Certain nonimmigrants who do not possess a visa and who are in the U.S. for less than 30 days.

Most non-US citizens need to update their address within 10 days of moving by submitting an AR-11 change of address form. If you have a pending case, you may need to notify USCIS in more than one way. Find out more here:

You can submit the form online here:

You can find a PDF version to print and submit by mail, along with other information here: